August 3, 2020: Join ASTHO's Leadership Check-Up: Developing Your Resiliency as a Public Health Professional
This new series is for conversation and nourishment to help public health professionals continue the vital work of responding to COVID-19.
The Governor's Council on Fitness is accepting nominations until September 30 for leaders who makes exceptional efforts to promote health and fitness in Kansas.
This guide frames how to start a CoP model can support #KSPublicHealth professionals in collaboratively learning to help improve practice and more.
July 17, 2020: Center for Sharing Public Health Services Call for Proposals: Small Grants to Support CJS
This grant will support work on cross-jurisdictional sharing arrangements that are designed to advance health equity. Applications due September 11.
July 8, 2020: WSU Community Engagement hosting free "Rising to the Challenge Virtual Workshop Series"
These interactive, free workshops will focus on navigating challenges with resilience and intention. Join one, several, or all of these workshops!
- August 3, 2020: Join ASTHO's New Series | Leadership Check-Up: Developing Your Resiliency as a Public Health Professional
- August 1, 2020: Nominations Being Accepted for Governor's Council on Fitness Kansas Health Champion Award
- July 29, 2020: Check Out NNPHI's Guide to Developing Public Health Communities of Practice
- July 22, 2020: ASTHO Hosting Monthly Insight & Inspiration: Conversations for Public Health in COVID-19
- July 17, 2020: Center for Sharing Public Health Services Call for Proposals: Small Grants to Support CJS
- July 9, 2020: Check Out PHAB's Compiled List of COVID-19 Resources for LHDs
- July 8, 2020: WSU Community Engagement Institute hosting free "Rising to the Challenge Virtual Workshop Series"
- June 16, 2020: Tobacco Free Kansas Coalition's Annual Meeting is Next Week | Learn More and Register
- June 15, 2020: Registration Open for Virtual NACCHO 360: Raising the Reach of Public Health on July 7-9
- June 1, 2020: Register for County Health Rankings and Roadmaps Special COVID-19 Response and Recovery Webinar Series
- May 28, 2020: APHA to Host Series on Advancing Health Equity Through Racial Equity
- May 22, 2020: Heartland Regional Health Equity Council to Host Educational Program on Health Equity Amid COVID-19
- May 16, 2020: PHAB Releases Contact Tracing Checklist and Resources to Support LHDs
- April 27, 2020: Kansas Launches COVID-19 Response and Recovery Page
- April 6, 2020: "Why Public Health Matters" Launches to Tell the Story of Public Health's COVID-19 Response
- April 3, 2020: Riley County Health Department Receives PHAB Accredidation
- April 1, 2020: Happy Census Day! Find Resources for a Complete Count in Kansas
- March 19, 2020: KDHE's New COVID-19 Page is Now Live
- March 15, 2020: Join NACCHO's Monthly Health In All Policies Webinar Series
- March 2, 2020: Comment on Proposed Revisions to the 10 Essential Public Health Services
- February 12, 2020: Kansas Health Institute Releases the Health Impact Checklist
- February 14, 2020: Lawrence-Douglas County Public Health Rebranding
- February 14, 2020: Department of Justice Awards Reno County $750,000 Opioid Grant
- February 13: Proposed State Formula Funding Increase for Local Health Departments
- February 12, 2020: KDHE Continues to Monitor Coronavirus
- January 9, 2020: Pathways to a Healthy Kansas Request for Applications
- January 8, 2020: Now Recruiting Worksites for WorkWell KS 2020
- January 7, 2020: MWPHTC Launches New Podast Series on Health Equity
- January 2, 2020: Action Alert from Maternal Mortality Review Committee: Seatbelt Safety During Pregnancy
- December 17, 2019: Lawrence-Douglas Featured in NACCHO: Coaching Employees to Higher Performance
- December 13, 2019: Legislative Templates from KAHLD Available for LHDs
- December 13, 2019: State Formula Funding Increase Proposed
- December 6, 2019: Health in the 21st Century Summit 2019
- November 25, 2019: Apply Now: Local Public Health Leadership Series
- November 20, 2019: Sunflower Foundation Awards Grants to LHDs to Address SDoH
- October 29, 2019: KDHE Convenes October Population Health Call
- October 29, 2019: KS Public Health Connections Newsletter Available Now
- October 23, 2019: Overdose Data to Action Mini-Grant Opportunity
- October 23, 2019: New Social Media Basics Course Offered on KS TRAIN
- October 22, 2019: Congratulations Julie Gibb, Riley County Health Department
- September 18-19, 2019: Mobilizing for Action Through Planning and Partnerships Training
- August 21, 2019: Craig Barnes, Shawnee County Health Department, named a Jayhawk Area Council “Top 20 Under 40” Recipient
- August 14, 2019: Jennifer Green, Riley County Health Department, moving on in November 2019