Care Resource Coordination
WHAT IS IT?
Care resource coordinators ensure that individuals being asked to isolate or quarantine have access to the resources they need to stay at home for their isolation/quarantine period (e.g., access to food, medications, etc.). Below, you will find example job descriptions for what a care resource coordinator position might look like as well as other links to documents or resources that might be helpful to you as you think about this work in your community.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Event reporting, volunteer information storage, work history spreadsheets, reminders
- Scheduling, email reminders, volunteer tracking, mobile capabilities
- Text and email communication tools, management of multiple schedules, reporting capabilities
- Unlimited storage of jobs, shifts, and volunteer information, printable event reports, data exports to CSV files, customizable registration options
- Designate a hotline
- Set up an email account
- Send letters to staff
- Social media
- Text messaging programs
- Includes canned language that could be edited to include Care Resource Coordination