Local Health Department
New Leader Orientation
Are you a new health department director or other key department leader? Would it be helpful to meet others in similar positions and learn about key components to your role? Join us for the New Leader Orientation!
This free, virtual series is designed to support new health department directors and other key department leaders to connect with and learn from peers as well as consider necessary public health processes and concepts.
Topics can include but are not limited to:
- Public Health 101
- Day to Day Roles, Responsibilities and Operations
- Local and System Partners
- Public Health Models
- Key Skills for Leaders
These virtual sessions are scheduled for the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 27 – 9:30-11:00
- Thursday, August 12 – 2:30-4:00
- Friday, August 27 – 9:30-11:00
- Monday, September 13th – 2:30-4:00
- Wednesday, September 29 – 9:30-11:00
For more information or to register use the link below. Deadline to register is June 30th. For questions, contact Jessica Smith at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information and registration: https://wichitastate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6DoZLhHPS1LVJGu